Advance Notice

No new orders are currently being scheduled.

08 February 2016

Just January

Happy 2016!  Has the new year been treating you right so far?  I hope so and may it continue to throughout the year.

Although I took a break from caking during January, I still had a few orders to fill that were booked previous to my decision to take a vacation.  Here's those lucky few.



What better way to encourage safety in the work place than with cake as a reward?

P1050003_cew

New year = new beginnings.  Including weddings and wedding showers.

P1290009_cew

An under construction themed birthday cake.  (Side note - this design was inspired by Jessica Harris over at jessicakes.)  The construction vehicles are not edible, nor are the constructions signs.  But, the safety cone on top was!

P1290016_cew

Curious what kind of theme you'd use for a birthday breakfast?  In this case, it was flapjacks and lumberjacks!

Flapjack_Lumberjack

And, that's all for today, folks.  I know it's been quiet around the blog lately and I can't make any promises it will be picking up anytime soon...but I hope you'll check in/keep reading even with the sparse posts!

Talk to you soon (hopefully)!

No comments:

Post a Comment