Advance Notice

No new orders are currently being scheduled.

29 April 2016

It's Not May Yet

I've still got a full 24 hours + before May slides in.

And, you're asking, why does that matter?  Because I am trying to prevent myself from getting more than a month behind on posting cakes and such here on the blog...and I'm just coming in under the wire for the March postings.

Yes, the cakes, cookies, and other goodies to follow are from March.  But, hey, at least they are here.



P3030005_cew

Do you have ANY idea how hard it is to find chipmunk and chipette figurines?  It's difficult, I assure you.

P3110010_cew

The design request from the birthday boy for this cake:  a robber and two cops.  Check, check, and check!

P3140006_ew

This was for a surprise birthday.  My first attempt at colorful, drippy ganache.  So fun!

P3160031_ew

P3250024_ew

Easter came early this year, but the Peeps still arrived.

P3250029_ew

P3250040_ew

Cake balls and mini cupcakes for an Easter tea.


P3170038_cew


Is it football season yet?

P3150014_ew

Sprinkles make everything better, right?

P3290006_cew

Mrs. Mouse in purple.  Whatever happened to red?

And, last, but not least...it finally happened.  And admittedly, I'm surprised it's taken this long...

P3240017_cew

A snuff can.  Must admit, this reminded me a lot of my Dad; he would have gotten a kick out this design.

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment