Advance Notice

No new orders are currently being scheduled.

11 June 2014

Got Questions?

I've got answers!

Well, to some questions anyway - I won't even pretend to have answers to every question.  What fun would that be, if I did?  I'd never get to learn anything new!

Anywho, if you've got questions regarding Sugared cakes, check out the new page.  Maybe it'll answer a few of those burning queries you've got bouncing around in your brain.

Oh, and if you're wondering where all the cake creations have been lately, or if I'm even still baking, believe me, I am.  I've got literally hundreds of photos to sift through and weeks worth of posting to catch up on.  I'll inundate you with baked goodies very soon...hopefully!  But, first I have to survive the next couple of weeks - it's wedding season after all...

Until then, though go check out the new FAQ page!

Talk to you soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment