Advance Notice

ALL custom cake orders must be placed at least two (2) weeks in advance.
No new orders are currently being scheduled.

09 February 2017

More September 2016

Yep, the title is truthful.  We are visiting a few more September goodies today.

Like these cute mini cupcakes.

P9120004_cew

Ah, the importance of scale; they don't especially appear mini do they?  Though I promise they were.
Birthdays are made for sprinkles.

P9150017_cew

Or maybe it's the other way around - sprinkles are made for birthdays?

P9150026_cew

This cake was for a 5 year wedding anniversary.  I still remember doing this couple's wedding and groom's cakes.  Oh how time flies!

P9150045_cew

You can see their wedding and groom's cakes here if you'd like to remember along with me.

As though I needed another reminder that time is flying and I'm getting older, when my niece asked for this cake for her birthday, I had no idea who or what it was.

P9150051_cew

And, honestly, I still am not sure what or who it is.  But, she seemed happy with the rendition.

Talk to you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment