Advance Notice

No new orders are currently being scheduled.

09 February 2017

More September 2016

Yep, the title is truthful.  We are visiting a few more September goodies today.

Like these cute mini cupcakes.

P9120004_cew

Ah, the importance of scale; they don't especially appear mini do they?  Though I promise they were.
Birthdays are made for sprinkles.

P9150017_cew

Or maybe it's the other way around - sprinkles are made for birthdays?

P9150026_cew

This cake was for a 5 year wedding anniversary.  I still remember doing this couple's wedding and groom's cakes.  Oh how time flies!

P9150045_cew

You can see their wedding and groom's cakes here if you'd like to remember along with me.

As though I needed another reminder that time is flying and I'm getting older, when my niece asked for this cake for her birthday, I had no idea who or what it was.

P9150051_cew

And, honestly, I still am not sure what or who it is.  But, she seemed happy with the rendition.

Talk to you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment