Advance Notice

No new orders are currently being scheduled.

01 March 2017

February Finale

Can we all just take a moment to appreciate that I've kept up with posting this month?  The goodies in this post are the last ones I created in February...and today is March 1.

*patting self on back*

P2210013_cew



But, let's be real - chances are good this trend will not continue.  I hope it will, but life happens...

Do you want to see some further evidence of how far behind I sometimes am in getting my own projects completed?

These are graham cracker logs.  Well, maybe more like graham cracker squares in this instance.  I think maybe I was supposed to cut them into rectangles...i.e. logs.

P2240006_e

I had hoped to make these at Christmas.  Christmas!  And, I just managed to finally get them baked last week.  Good thing they are tasty no matter the time of year.

If you'd like to make your own, here's where I got the recipe (originally a Pinterest find):  Hoosier Homemade.

I would suggest though, that if you opt to use granulated sugar rather than a sugar substitute, you try 3/4 cup rather than the 1 cup suggested.  I have a sweet tooth, and even I found that the 1 cup of granulated sugar seemed a bit too sweet.

Happy baking!

No comments:

Post a Comment