Advance Notice

ALL custom cake orders must be placed at least two (2) weeks in advance.
No new orders are currently being scheduled.

01 March 2017

February Finale

Can we all just take a moment to appreciate that I've kept up with posting this month?  The goodies in this post are the last ones I created in February...and today is March 1.

*patting self on back*

P2210013_cew



But, let's be real - chances are good this trend will not continue.  I hope it will, but life happens...

Do you want to see some further evidence of how far behind I sometimes am in getting my own projects completed?

These are graham cracker logs.  Well, maybe more like graham cracker squares in this instance.  I think maybe I was supposed to cut them into rectangles...i.e. logs.

P2240006_e

I had hoped to make these at Christmas.  Christmas!  And, I just managed to finally get them baked last week.  Good thing they are tasty no matter the time of year.

If you'd like to make your own, here's where I got the recipe (originally a Pinterest find):  Hoosier Homemade.

I would suggest though, that if you opt to use granulated sugar rather than a sugar substitute, you try 3/4 cup rather than the 1 cup suggested.  I have a sweet tooth, and even I found that the 1 cup of granulated sugar seemed a bit too sweet.

Happy baking!

No comments:

Post a Comment