Advance Notice

No new orders are currently being scheduled.

22 December 2010

Christmas Cookies

And now...a sampling of my theme-song for the last week...

*singing*
"I sure do like those Christmas cookies, sugar
I sure do like those Christmas cookies, babe
The ones that look like Santa Claus
Christmas trees and bells and stars
I sure do like those Christmas cookies..."

Yep, that's right...I've been baking and decorating sugar cookies for the holiday; 18 dozen cookies to be exact.  Here's a few of them waiting patiently to be festooned:


I've always enjoyed decorating cookies at Christmas, not only because I get to eat all the ones that turn out less-than-perfect, but also because I never tire of turning a simple and unadorned cookie into an individual piece of art.  But, with that being said, I think I may have found my limit on how many cookies to try to conquer in a week! 


Here's the first 5 dozen, all dressed up and ready to be boxed!  Now, anyone want to come help wash dishes?  There might be a few less-than-perfect cookies in it for you...


No comments:

Post a Comment