Advance Notice

ALL custom cake orders must be placed at least two (2) weeks in advance.
No new orders are currently being scheduled.

22 December 2010

Christmas Cookies

And now...a sampling of my theme-song for the last week...

*singing*
"I sure do like those Christmas cookies, sugar
I sure do like those Christmas cookies, babe
The ones that look like Santa Claus
Christmas trees and bells and stars
I sure do like those Christmas cookies..."

Yep, that's right...I've been baking and decorating sugar cookies for the holiday; 18 dozen cookies to be exact.  Here's a few of them waiting patiently to be festooned:


I've always enjoyed decorating cookies at Christmas, not only because I get to eat all the ones that turn out less-than-perfect, but also because I never tire of turning a simple and unadorned cookie into an individual piece of art.  But, with that being said, I think I may have found my limit on how many cookies to try to conquer in a week! 


Here's the first 5 dozen, all dressed up and ready to be boxed!  Now, anyone want to come help wash dishes?  There might be a few less-than-perfect cookies in it for you...


No comments:

Post a Comment