Advance Notice

No new orders are currently being scheduled.

16 February 2011

Amore

Happy belated St. Valentine's Day! 

I hope you got to spend it with someone you love and if not, they should have at least sent you chocolate, flowers, and jewelry.  (I'm just kidding!  You didn't really think I was serious about that last part, did you?)

This past week was a slow one in the kitchen, but I do still have a cake to share with you.  It even goes well with the theme of the past few days...right down to its pink strawberry buttercream filling!

*crickets chirping*

*couples kissing*

I know...you were expecting a picture of the pink strawberry buttercream, but I didn't take one, so you'll just have to trust me on this, okay?  I do have a picture of the cake though!

DSC04589

And here's a close-up of some of the piping and brush embroidery work.

DSC04587


Until next week, un milione di baci,




P.S.  If you want to try to translate the phrase above, here's a hint - it's the same language as the title.

No comments:

Post a Comment