Advance Notice

No new orders are currently being scheduled.

27 September 2012

It's Football Season

Did you realize that gridiron action is in full swing?  If not, I'm curious how you've managed to stay away from the referee brouhaha this past week, as well as the ever present arguments over the college rankings.

Anywho, in the event that you a) live and breathe football or b) are just a fan during the season, have I got some great cakes for you this week.  Those of you who could care less about the sport, bear with me, I've got cakes for you, too!

Back to the footballers...I've got everything from high school (our hometown team) and pro football helmets,

P9220519_cew

to Big 12 Conference representation, including my boys (Go Pokes!),

P9210431_cew

and Jay representing the crimson and blue:

P9210398_cew

Ok, finished with the football cakes, on to everything else!

A western themed birthday cake,

P9210320_ew

A race track "3,"

P9210341_cew

A first birthday cake and smash cake,

P9210382_cew

P9210363_cew

A "blinged" out birthday cake and cupcakes,

P9220497_cew

P9220513_cew

And, the pièce de résistance, and probably my favorite cake of the past week, an "over the hill" tombstone and grim reaper!

P9220438_cew

Sculpting the grim reaper (yes, I sculpted him myself, though he isn't edible since he was constructed over a wire frame) put me in a Halloween mood, glad my favorite holiday is coming up soon!  I've already got several Hallow's Eve themed cookie orders in the works, and I'm hoping to try my hand at a few new themed recipes.  If I find the time and any of the recipes work out, I promise to share them with you.

Talk to you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment