Advance Notice

No new orders are currently being scheduled.

20 September 2012

I've Got a Lovely Bunch of Coconuts

No, not those coconuts.  I mean, I have those coconuts, obviously, but we are not discussing them today.  Or any day for that matter.  Moving on!

I mean the tropical fruit known as the coconut.  See, there's a bunch hanging from the tree on this hula themed cake...

P9140302_cew

See them?  Right there?  Good!

I've also got a lovely passel of polka dots.

P9010133_cew

And a lovely band of bows,
(Polka dots here, too!)

P9140250_ew

Plus, a lovely heap of harlequin pattern inspired triangles,
(Bows here, too!)

P9140278_cew

Also, don't forget, a lovely covey of cupcakes.

P9140264_ew

Not done quite yet though!  I've also got a lovely mess of monster trucks.

P9130215_cew

And, the final piece...a lovely bouquet of blooms and a lovely lot of ladybugs.

P9110203_ew

Don't you just adore posts that increase your vocabulary while also making you drool?

You did realize I was using synonyms for "bunch," right?  If so, you aced the test!  Not that there was one...but you get the idea.

Talk to you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment