Advance Notice

No new orders are currently being scheduled.

22 August 2013

Blossoms, Bows, & Buttons

I know...you're thinking "those are all girly things."  And for the the most part, you'd be right, but don't worry, I don't intend to leave the boys out today either.  But, first, the blossom, paired with a pretty "Tiffany" blue.

P8050027_cew

The bows and buttons can both be found here.  Along with some pretty ribbon.  (No, I didn't make the doll.  She was a toy purchased for use as the topper.)

P8100067_cew

I promised I had a few cakes that the boys would like, too.  Maybe one that is hunting themed?  Or a few cookies that are camouflaged?

P8050011_cew


P8110107_ew

Since buttons and bows may not be the most fitting for the boys, maybe stripes and polka dots are a better fit.

P8100095_ew

Of course, you can never go wrong, no matter the recipient, with something simple and unfettered.

P8070042_cew

Talk to you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment