Advance Notice

No new orders are currently being scheduled.

13 February 2014

Logo My Cookies

I was recently had the opportunity to create logo'ed cookies for Oklahoma DECA.  Exciting stuff!  Oh, and I have to give a shout-out to Pax and C.J. for sending the opportunity my way; I'm not sure what their commission will be yet, but I imagine they'll choose something delicious.

I opted to go with edible images on the cookies; there really was no way to create each logo by hand and still make it cost-effective for the client, time-effective for me, and still have all the logos look nearly identical.

P2080032_ew

I'm not a huge fan of edible images, but there is a time and place for them.  This was one of those times.


Everything is coming up roses on this cake.

P2080013_cew


Makes you long for spring, doesn't it?  Or maybe summer with it's long days and warm nights?  I enjoy winter, but even I'm getting a little tired of the bone-numbing cold with little to no snow to go along with it.  C'est la vie.

Don't forget, Valentine's Day is tomorrow.  If you have a significant other, better make plans...wouldn't want you to wind up in the doghouse.

Talk to you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment