Advance Notice

No new orders are currently being scheduled.

20 August 2014

Western Flair

I have to admit, I really like this cake.  I think it's the western feel to it; I'm a country girl born, raised, and still living it, so that probably explains a lot.

Though I was even receiving messages and texts asking me for pictures of this cake the same day of the event.  That really very seldom happens, so it mus have been a hit with others as well.



P7170017_ew

I apologize for the bad lighting, use of flash, and mirrors in the background; all those elements really do combine to try to rain on the cake's parade...

In other news, how about a tea party?  Complete with dainty cupcakes and polka dot cookies!

P7180031_cew


P7180038_cew

I wonder if Alice and the Mad Hatter joined in on the fun?

Talk to you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment