Advance Notice

ALL custom cake orders must be placed at least two (2) weeks in advance.
December 2016 is currently fully booked.
Sugared will be on vacation January 2017 and will NOT be accepting orders from January 1 - January 31, 2017.

20 August 2014

Western Flair

I have to admit, I really like this cake.  I think it's the western feel to it; I'm a country girl born, raised, and still living it, so that probably explains a lot.

Though I was even receiving messages and texts asking me for pictures of this cake the same day of the event.  That really very seldom happens, so it mus have been a hit with others as well.



P7170017_ew

I apologize for the bad lighting, use of flash, and mirrors in the background; all those elements really do combine to try to rain on the cake's parade...

In other news, how about a tea party?  Complete with dainty cupcakes and polka dot cookies!

P7180031_cew


P7180038_cew

I wonder if Alice and the Mad Hatter joined in on the fun?

Talk to you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment