Advance Notice

No new orders are currently being scheduled.

19 September 2014

Hotsy-Totsy

Roaring 20s/Gatsby themed cakes have been popular for a while now, but up until recently I hadn't had a chance to create any.  These two birthday cakes remedied that!

A flapper theme for her.

P8090126_cew

Strong Art Deco lines for him.

P8090139_cew

If I ever do another flapper-fringe tier, I'll be sure to do the under layer a darker color, I wasn't over the moon about the white showing through the fringe.  But...I loved both the cakes.  They were as much fun to make as I thought they'd be!

Now, I "mustache" you a question...are you still loving this theme?  Or are you ready for something new?  Mustache/lip parties do seem to always bring out the silly side of just about everyone, no matter the age.  Always a good thing to laugh a little!

P8080106_cew

Not into mustaches or Gatsby, how about a pretty tiger print?

P8010088_cew

Or stripes and polka dots?

P8150197_cew

None of the above?  Hmm...maybe the caped crusader and foe are more your style?

P8150231_cew

If nothing else, how about some chocolate covered strawberries?

P8130168_ew

Or a cupcake (or twelve)?  They are perfectly portable!

P8190017_cew

Talk to you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment