Advance Notice

No new orders are currently being scheduled.

20 December 2017

Animal Kingdom

October brought a veritable menagerie to my kitchen.   Yes, I said October; you know by now that I have a tendency to get behind schedule with my postings.  I figure it's something you like about me...maybe.

Anywho, back to that menagerie.  It started with the peacock.

PA060021_cew

(I've still got feathers in my house.)
Progressed to the cougar.

IMG_3645_cew

Which was followed by the spiders (and friends).

PA260007_ew

Then came the deer, ducks, and dogs.

PA200026_cew

And, I kid you not, there was even a goat.

IMG_3679_cew

Goat Build

Amidst all the animal fun, I managed a few other things too.  For instance, celebrating a young baker's birthday.

PA040005_cew

Cheering on my Cowboys for their football homecoming.

IMG_3659_ew

Attempting to get glitter out of the rug; overspill from this cake's topper.

PA120033_cew

Channeling my inner dapperly dressed spy.

IMG_3677_cew

Stirring up some potions.

PA180002_cew

Considering taking up quilting; the geometric patterns draw me.

PA200037_cew

And, hoping I'll be ready for Christmas by the time it arrives.

Here's hoping...

Talk to you soon, hopefully...


No comments:

Post a Comment