Advance Notice

No new orders are currently being scheduled.

09 March 2011

Lightbulb!

One of my best friend's birthday's was this last week (Hi, A!), so I of course had to create an amazing cake for her.  The challenge every year is finding a theme that will be a complete surprise, and that ultimately, when she sees it will, bring a smile to her face.  And I'm not bragging or anything, but I did a stellar job of it this year...she was completely stumped until the cake arrived, but absolutely loved the fact that she received her very own minion!  (He tasted great, but his ability to do our bidding was VERY, VERY limited.*)

Minion

The other cake this week was a last minute order for a team roper who is a fan of the Texas Longhorns.  It was a fairly simple cake, but I love the way it turned out...after all, simple is often times better.

Team Roper Silhouette

Till next week my friends...Head 'em up and move 'em out! 

*By the way, I'm still working out the best way to acquire a minion that will actually do my bidding...I'm even willing to negotiate on the great taste.  If you, or anyone you know, would like to apply or have any suggestions for finding one, give me a shout.

No comments:

Post a Comment