Adapted from Taste of Home Magazine
Yields: 1 - 10 in pie
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 14 oz sweetened condensed milk
- 3/4 cup (plus more to taste) lemonade concentrate
- 8 oz frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Yellow or pink food coloring, if desired
- 1 - 10 inch graham cracker crust
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese until smooth.
- Gradually beat in the sweetened condensed milk until blended.
- Beat in the lemonade concentrate.
- Fold in the whipped topping and food coloring (if using).
- Pour into crust. Cover and refrigerate until set.