Advance Notice

No new orders are currently being scheduled.

18 May 2011

Hodgepodge

The title says it all.  I've been trying to figure out a way to tie the cake creations from this week together neatly in this one post, but, honestly, have drawn nothing but a blank...they truly are a hodgepodge of themes and celebrations!

But, that's just the way the cookie crumbles from time to time, so even after having been unable to find a central idea, I still plan to share them with you.  Here they are, in no particular order...

P5100067_cew

A corporate celebration cake for Oxy/Bravo Dome.  I've done several of these cakes and always enjoy them, plus, I have to say, my logo renderings improve every time.  And, yes, I did hand draw the logos and they are EDIBLE!

P5110073_cw

Baseball themed cupcakes for a Sox and Giants fan.  They kinda make you think of summer, don't they?  Nothing like a baseball game on a warm, summer evening to help take your cares away!

P5130094_cw

And lastly, it's the season for graduations and I felt very privileged to be able to make the cakes for this particular graduate.  I've made several creations for her family in the past and was honored to be able to help them celebrate such a huge milestone!  Both of the round cakes were classic white cake, while the "T" was red velvet with cream cheese filling.  Yum-o!

Talk to you soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment