Adapted from Tasty Kitchen
Prep/Cook Time: 30 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1/2 whole onion, chopped
- 15 oz can beef broth
- 15 oz can whole kernel corn, drained
- 10 oz can diced tomatoes and green chilies, undrained
- 1 pound Velveeta, cubed
- 15 oz can Ranch Style Beans, undrained
- Corn chips, optional
- Sour cream, optional
- Shredded cheese, optional
- Brown the ground beef and onion in a large skillet. Drain.
- Using the same skillet, add the ground beef/onion mixture, beef broth, corn, diced tomatoes and green chilies, and Velveeta. Cook on medium heat, stirring occasionally until the cheese is melted.
- Add beans, then heat until bubbly, stirring occasionally.
- Serve over corn chips and topped with sour cream and additional cheese, if desired.
Go Pokes, Go Pokes, Go Pokes...Go!
Guess who I'm rooting for? Happy cooking!