And, yes, there really are only three ingredients!
Cookies & Creme Popcorn
Very slightly adapted from Chef In Training
Yield: Approx 9 cups
- 8 cups plain, popped popcorn
- 24 Oreos, crushed
- 24 oz white vanilla almond bark
- Place popcorn in a very large bowl or spread on two parchment lined baking sheets.
- Melt the almond bark according to package directions, then drizzle the melted almond bark over the popcorn.
- Immediately sprinkle the crushed Oreos over the popcorn.
- Toss or stir the popcorn gently to evenly distribute the cookie pieces and almond bark.
- Allow to cool until almond bark has hardened. Serve immediately or store in an airtight container.
* Make perfectly popped popcorn using this method.
* Crush the Oreos as finely as you'd like. I left mine with some fairly large chunks...just cause I like it that way!