Advance Notice

No new orders are currently being scheduled.

11 January 2013

Fresh Friday

Real Food Runner

Katherine over at the Real Food Runner invited me to join her Fresh Friday link-up party!  The idea:  share the 3 things that made your previous week fresh and fantastic.  So, here's my three for this week:


  1. I'm running again!  True my miles are few and my times are long, but I'm officially back to running after having to take over a month off to work on healing a foot injury.  It's like the first drop of rain after a long drought. Upper left photo.
  2. Amazing sunsets.  The ones around here are some of the best I think you could find anywhere (Biased?  Not me.) and I always find myself stopping to enjoy them no matter how many I see - after all, no two are alike.  Upper right photo.
  3. Sharing one of my favorite Bible verses with a friend who was in need of some support and comfort.  Bottom photo.
So, those are three things that made my week fresh and fantastic.  What made your week amazing?  You can share them here, and why not pop over and visit Katherine while you're at it?

Talk to you soon!

2 comments:

  1. These are wonderful, C! It's encouraging just to read these. :)

    Have a great week!

    ~Katherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on being back to running! I know all to well how terrible it feels to wait out an injury; you deserve a gold star for doing what your body NEEDED so you can be stronger runner in the end :)

    ReplyDelete