Advance Notice

No new orders are currently being scheduled.

17 January 2013

Oops...

I just realized I failed to share with you some cookies I made during December.  Good thing they were winter themed rather than Christmas themed, otherwise you'd be thinking I had lost my marbles.  True, I could have just gone on and not shared them with you, but they are too cute to keep to myself.

PC101062_ew

Honestly, how could you not love the penguins and polar bears?  And the snow globes and ice skates?

And, speaking of winter, my kitchen was recently invaded by a plethora of melting snowmen.

P1141298_ew

Luckily, I managed to corral them on sheet pans.  You can learn how to make your own here.

If cookies aren't your thing, how about peacock inspired cupcakes?  With chocolate monograms.  That's my kind of dessert - cake, frosting, and chocolate - because sometimes you can't choose just one.  

P1101246_ew

The month of love is coming up quickly, so consider these cookies a public service announcement/reminder to help keep you out of the dog house.  Trust me - start planning now; Valentine's Day is on a Thursday this year, you'll forget if you don't.

P1131273_cew

Talk to you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment