Advance Notice

No new orders are currently being scheduled.

30 April 2014

Guess What?

These cakes and goodies I'm sharing with you today are from the end of March/early April!  Yep, that's how I roll.

Procrastination?  Nope, not in the least.  I've been busy doing important things, like vacationing.  And other things as well - attempting to rehab a running injury, baking cakes, all that good stuff.

So I can feel like I'm not quite so far behind, how about we play a little bit of catch-up?  I'll have the rest of April's goodies for you hopefully sooner rather than later...fingers crossed.



Angel food cake - lots and lots of angel food cake...

P4050074_ew

Cupcakes - multicolored buttercream and multiple cake flavors...

P4030027_ew


P4030023_ew

A couple of flower adorned pieces, including one that was gluten free...

P4040063_cew


P4040050_cew

An homage to hunting and playing in the mud (an alternative take on "dirty thirty")...

P3310003_cew

A little lamb cookie, though it wasn't Mary's...

P4070086_ew

And, last, but not least, a cake that gives me hope for the younger generation.  The Dukes of Hazzard county thwart the authorities again...

P4070096_cew

Talk to you soon (hopefully)!

No comments:

Post a Comment