Advance Notice

No new orders are currently being scheduled.

07 May 2014

Variety

It's the spice of life.  At least that's what they always say.  Whose "they" anyone?  Not that I disagree with them, but sometimes it's nice to know who is giving you advice...

And exactly what type of spice is it, anyway?

But, I digress.  I have a variety of goodies today - everything from cupcakes to pretzel rods and more in between.



Cupcakes, in the mini variety:

P4180026_ew

Cupcakes, in the regular variety, and inspired by Frozen:

P4250070_cew

Cake balls - above (with the cupcakes) and below:

P4180014_ew

Rockin' sugar cookies (side note - guitar cookies do not survive shipping well):

P4220005_ew

SPRINKLES! On sugar cookies:

P4300010_ew

Shortbread bars - simple, classic, delicious:

P4230022_ew

Cake, 1st birthday:

P4190037_cew

Cake, 1st Communion:

P4250057_cew

And...pretzel rods, dipped in chocolate!

P4230041_ew

This concludes today's variety show.  Ooo, and guess what?  I've now managed to get all the creations from April posted.  Promise me you won't judge if I don't post any of the May cakes until the last week of this month?  It's graduation season...if you could see my calendar, you'd swear I was crazy.

Maybe I am just a little bit.  Either that or a glutton for punishment.  Hmm...maybe a bit of both.  Anywho.

Talk to you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment