Advance Notice

ALL custom cake orders must be placed at least two (2) weeks in advance.
December 2016 is currently fully booked.
Sugared will be on vacation January 2017 and will NOT be accepting orders from January 1 - January 31, 2017.

07 May 2014

Variety

It's the spice of life.  At least that's what they always say.  Whose "they" anyone?  Not that I disagree with them, but sometimes it's nice to know who is giving you advice...

And exactly what type of spice is it, anyway?

But, I digress.  I have a variety of goodies today - everything from cupcakes to pretzel rods and more in between.



Cupcakes, in the mini variety:

P4180026_ew

Cupcakes, in the regular variety, and inspired by Frozen:

P4250070_cew

Cake balls - above (with the cupcakes) and below:

P4180014_ew

Rockin' sugar cookies (side note - guitar cookies do not survive shipping well):

P4220005_ew

SPRINKLES! On sugar cookies:

P4300010_ew

Shortbread bars - simple, classic, delicious:

P4230022_ew

Cake, 1st birthday:

P4190037_cew

Cake, 1st Communion:

P4250057_cew

And...pretzel rods, dipped in chocolate!

P4230041_ew

This concludes today's variety show.  Ooo, and guess what?  I've now managed to get all the creations from April posted.  Promise me you won't judge if I don't post any of the May cakes until the last week of this month?  It's graduation season...if you could see my calendar, you'd swear I was crazy.

Maybe I am just a little bit.  Either that or a glutton for punishment.  Hmm...maybe a bit of both.  Anywho.

Talk to you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment