Advance Notice

No new orders are currently being scheduled.

11 July 2014

A Few of My Favorite Things

Favorite things when it comes to baked goods that is...don't worry there will still be cake, even if it isn't my favorite thing.

Don't judge me.  You try living with cake and the mess it brings along day in and day out for a few years, then see if and how much you still love it.  Don't get me wrong, I still enjoy creating cakes, I just don't particularly want to eat them.

I'd much rather have:



Brownies!

P6140083_ew

Cookies! (Though preferably not of the sugar cookie kind...)

P6140095_ew

Cheesecake!  Mini or original are both suitable.

P6140108_ew


P6140127_ew

Just a few of my favorite sweets...there are many more options, trust me.  But, how about some cake now?

Feathers, zebra, and sparkles - perfect match for orange and turquoise.

P6120002_cew

Baseball - it's America's game.  Have you watched any baseball yet this summer?  Not on TV, in person... I can honestly say that I have; whatever happened to baseball pants?  When did they get so baggy?  *tsk tsk*

P6120025_cew

What do you think of this cow design?  Kinda cute, right?

P6120046_cew

Pink and white wedding cake.  Delivered on a 100°F day - the buttercream icing did not play well, but after a little discussion, it decided to play nice.

P6140117_ew

The groom's cake for the same wedding as above.  Yes, it's a wrestling ring.  No, the figurines are not edible.  Nor are the ropes or corner posts.

P6140124_cew

And, if you prefer you cake in a slightly different form, how about cake balls?  The little orange tags are flavor labels - had to make sure I knew what was what, otherwise it would've turned into a box of chocolates - "you never know what you're going to get."

P6140062_ew

Have a great weekend; talk to you soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment