I'm not a huge beer fan, but I do tend to drink them more often in warmer weather. And, one of my favorite ways to partake of beer in the summer is to make a shandy mimosa or citrus beer or whatever you'd like to call it...
- Favorite wheat beer or summer ale or shandy
- Orange juice
- Peach schnapps, if it's been one of those days
- Mix equal parts beer/ale/shandy with orange juice; adjust to your taste preference. I usually end up with a bit more beer to orange juice.
- If including the schnapps, add as much or as little as you'd like.
- Exercise caution - these go down easy!