This comes together in 10 to 15 minutes, though I'd suggest refrigerating the dip at least a couple of hours to allow the flavors to meld. And, if you need a good pita chip, might I recommend the Stacy's brand - they offer at great array of flavors. This dip was especially good with the Parmesan Garlic and Herb flavor or the Simply Naked flavor is always a sure winner for use with dips.*
Layered Greek Ranch Dip
Inspiration: Taste of Home Magazine
Prep: 10 to 15 minutes
Refrigerate: minimum 2 hours
Yield: approximately 8 servings
- 16 oz sour cream
- 1 envelope dry ranch salad dressing/dip mix
- 1 tomato, chopped
- Pepperoncini, drained and chopped (16 oz jar)
- Kalamata olives, drained and chopped (approximately 3 oz)
- Red onion, chopped (approximately 1/3 to 1/2 cup)
- Feta cheese, crumbled (approximately 4 oz)
- Pita chips, for serving
- Mix the sour cream and ranch salad dressing/dip mix in a small bowl. Spread evenly into a large shallow dish.
- Layer with the tomato, pepperoncini, kalamata olives, red onion, and feta cheese. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve, at least 2 hours.
- Serve with pita chips.
*Stacy's Pita Chip Company has no idea who I am and they didn't ask me to say nice things about their product. Just sharing an ingredient/brand I happen to love!