Advance Notice

No new orders are currently being scheduled.

28 June 2013

Fresh Friday: Vol. 4

It's Friday!  Woo Hoo!  Are you making plans for your 4th of July celebration yet?  It'll be here next week, you know.  Time flies when we're having fun.

And, since it's Friday, I'm joining up with Katherine over at the Real Food Runner for Fresh Friday.  Here's my three things that have made this week fresh and fantastic.

  1. Going topless.  Not that kind of topless!  The Jeep is going topless; it is summer time after all.  The 110°F temperature yesterday left no doubt about the season.
  2. My first meringue pie - of any kind!  This particular incarnation was of the lemon variety.
  3. My first GPS watch.  Yay!  I went with the Garmin Forerunner 10 in green.  The pink and purple color choices just weren't really my cup of tea, so it's a good thing I liked the remaining color option.

Hope you have an amazing weekend!  Don't hesitate to leave a comment and share what made your week great.  Or pop over and visit Katherine's link-up party @ Real Food Runner, I'm sure she'd love to hear from you, too!

Talk to you soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment