Advance Notice

No new orders are currently being scheduled.

28 December 2013

Happy Dance

Why?  Because I survived Christmas!  And all the Christmas cookie orders!  Yay!

How was your holiday?  Did you get to see the important people in your life?  Did you get a good gift or two?

Mine was fabulous and check and check to other two questions.


Guess how many Christmas cookies I ended up cranking out.  20 dozen?  Nope.  30 dozen?  Negatory.  Final count, drum roll, please...41 dozen.  Yeah, you read that right.  I think that may be a record for me.  Let's gaze in awe at the last round of cookies, while I rejoice that I hopefully won't have to see another ornament, stocking, gingerbread man, or Santa hat cookie for a few months.

PC220063_ew

Aside from the 41 dozen (sort of blows your mind doesn't it, that number...I did the math, that's 492 individual pieces ) Christmas cookies, I also got to create these pretty silver and pink cookies for a baptism.

PC200044_ew

And, this matching cake.

PC200034_cew

Oh, and this basic blue cake for a Christmas Eve birthday.

PC220068_cew

And, that my friends, will be all the cakes and confections for 2013.  I'm working on a wedding cake for the start of 2014...well, after the Cotton Bowl, but close enough...that is different from anything I've done before, so I'm pretty excited about that, plus it's for my niece!

Do you have big plans for New Year's Eve/Day?

Talk to you soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment