Planning a party? Unsure how many appetizers or how many ounces of spirits to purchase? Here's some basic guidelines:
- Appetizers - approximately 10 pieces per person (so if you're serving two appetizers, figure 5 pieces of each app per guest)
- Beer - 3 bottles (or the equivalent) per person
- Spirits for cocktails - 1 bottle per 5 people; don't forget to purchase the other ingredients/mixers to create your cocktail, this guidelines is simply for the alcohol portion
- Wine - 1 bottle per 2 people
- Ice - 3 pounds per person
Psst...have you entered to win the Blog's birthday/Christmas gifts yet? If not, head over here and do so today.