Advance Notice

No new orders are currently being scheduled.

23 January 2014

Farrago

Go ahead...look up the definition.  I'll wait here.  Yes, you can Google it - does anyone even still own an actual dictionary?  AND know how to use it?

Truth:  Yes and yes to both of those in my case.

Anywho, moving on.  Did you find the definition?  Good.  Then you now know that we will be covering a nice mish-mash of things today.  Let's get to it, shall we?

Cupcakes!

P1080006_ew

In this case, red velvet with cream cheese.  And, yes, this is one of those late night photos - except it wasn't all that late.  I'll be happy when the time changes.


Italian Cream Cake.  You know - coconut, pecans, cream cheese...

P1120011_cew

I've added this cake to my list of flavor options.  Yay!

A bulldog themed birthday cake, in this case, an ode to Georgia.

P1140002_cew

Go Dawgs!

Rainbows and pretty ponies.  Except the ponies are missing in this photo; the client added them after delivery.

P1170033_cew

Simple daisies and greenery.  Makes you long for springtime, doesn't it?  Especially considering most of the USA is currently in the deep freeze.

P1200037_cew

Guess what?  Sugared was featured on Mrs. Cavin's blog today!  Yes, she's my niece, but no, I didn't ask her to plug my cakes.  It was a complete surprise and gave me the warm fuzzies.  I enjoy reading her blog...you should check it out too!  Just click HERE.  You'll find some good stuff - recipes, encouraging words, etc.

Talk to you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment