Advance Notice

ALL custom cake orders must be placed at least two (2) weeks in advance.
December 2016 is currently fully booked.
Sugared will be on vacation January 2017 and will NOT be accepting orders from January 1 - January 31, 2017.

10 December 2014

Pretty in Pink

Nope, we are not talking about the Molly Ringwald film today, which on a side note, I might mention, I have never seen from start to finish, just bits and pieces here and there.

I know, I know - classic John Hughes "Brat Pack" film - I have no good excuse.

Let's talk pink (the color) now, eh?

Pink with sparkles.

PB010037_cew

Gray and pink - one of my favorite color pairings with pink (if you HAVE to have pink, it's not one of my favorite colors to begin with...)

PB080078_cew

Pink, red, and green - Strawberry Shortcake's favorite color trio.  Oh, and I just learned the other day that her puppy dog's name is "Pupcake."  There's some random trivia for you...

PB070029_cew

Another piece of random Shortcake trivia - her cat's name is "Custard" and her blue-haired friend is "Blueberry Muffin."  I kid you not, so if you're ever on a game show playing for millions of dollars and either of those questions come up, you can thank me.  Who says cruising the Internet is a giant time waster?

PB070020_cew

Talk to you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment