Advance Notice

No new orders are currently being scheduled.

29 January 2015

Milestones

Ah, January.  New year, new paths.  And, it seems like (to me anyway) that January is a big month for celebrating work anniversaries and retirements.  I have no scientific reason for this, other than my cake orders for this month always seem to reflect it.

January 2015 has been no different, as proven by the following cakes.



Retirement #1:

P1060002_ew

Retirement #2:

P1220015_cew

Work anniversary #1:

P1070020_cew

Work anniversary #2:

P1070030_ew

Full disclosure, both the work anniversary cakes were for the same recipient, but they help to demonstrate my point, so let's just roll with it...mmmk?

I'll have the rest of the January cakes for you soon; this isn't all of them.  Birthdays and such still happen in January along with retirements and work anniversaries.

Talk to you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment