Advance Notice

No new orders are currently being scheduled.

05 November 2012

Coffee & Rainbows

Coffee to keep me going.

PA240370_cew

And, rainbows for when I see the light at the end of a long stretch of caking.

PA240392_cew

Of course, before I hit the coffee, there's a few hours of blissful work that's all bright, happy colors and lollipops (i.e. yay, I'm ahead of schedule!).

PA260465_cew

Followed by the first cup of joe and the time monster letting me know I'm actually behind schedule.  But, at least he & his companions are friendly little things...usually.

PA240447_ew

Then there's the late nights stumbling through the cake patch (or in this case the cupcake pumpkin patch), when the coffee's quit working, but I can see the light at the end, so plow on I must.

PA240443_cew

The reward?  One more cup of coffee, a few hours sleep, and knowing I finished my to-do list.  Oh, and the rainbow, of course.

Can you tell most of the photos in this post were taken after dark?  See...I'm telling the truth about my late nights.  Or it could just be that the time changed and it now gets dark at practically 4:30 in the afternoon!  Puts such a crimp in my outdoor activities.  *sigh*

Talk to you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment