Advance Notice

No new orders are currently being scheduled.

21 December 2012

The End of the World

Well, probably not if you're reading this.  Somehow I don't think there would be Internet access if the world had ended.  Guess the Mayans missed that prediction...

Since I'm obviously not one of those who prepared for the end of the world, bet you're wondering what I'm up to today?

Well, I'm certainly not veggin'...

PC161117_cew

Though I am off work from my full-time, real job today.

Nope, rather I'm feeling like I'm racing around; life is a highway after all.

PC151088_cew

And, just because it is the season, a few more Christmas cookies!  Yay!

PC161132_ew

Side note, I've finally found a use for this giant sheet pan.  It's about twice the size of my regular sheet pans; notice how tiny the "normal" size pan looks in the background.  But the giant one is perfect for holding sugar cookies prior to boxing them.  Yep, nothing like having that one tool that you only use a few times a year, and requires precious space to store. Hah!

Oh, and how about some authentic Southern pound cakes - chocolate and original.

PC161124_ew

Hope you have a Merry Christmas!  I'll have one more after Christmas, Christmas cookie post next week.  You'll want to stop by - I'm planning to give you the run down on the cookie adventures.

Talk to you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment