Advance Notice

No new orders are currently being scheduled.

21 October 2014

Spice Lineup



I have a lot of spices in my spice cabinet...they just seem to multiply.  And, it doesn't help that the cabinet I keep them in is rather deep, meaning there are jars of spices in the far back reaches as well as stacked two deep.  I got tired of not knowing what was in the cabinet and of having to take all the spices out only to find that the one I was looking for I, of course, didn't have.

My solution?  A list of spices in the cabinet, typed up, alphabetized, then taped to the inside of the cabinet door.  

Now, I can simply check the list before going on a hunt for the right spice.  And, if I use a spice up, I simply mark it off the list.  Or if I add a new one, I write the name at the bottom of the list.

Yes, it requires a little upkeep from time to time, but it's not that bad.  Save it on your computer, then just add and delete as needed.  It's a lot easier than emptying the cabinet every time!

Mmm...tasty!


No comments:

Post a Comment