Advance Notice

ALL custom cake orders must be placed at least two (2) weeks in advance.
December 2016 is currently fully booked.
Sugared will be on vacation January 2017 and will NOT be accepting orders from January 1 - January 31, 2017.

21 October 2014

Spice Lineup



I have a lot of spices in my spice cabinet...they just seem to multiply.  And, it doesn't help that the cabinet I keep them in is rather deep, meaning there are jars of spices in the far back reaches as well as stacked two deep.  I got tired of not knowing what was in the cabinet and of having to take all the spices out only to find that the one I was looking for I, of course, didn't have.

My solution?  A list of spices in the cabinet, typed up, alphabetized, then taped to the inside of the cabinet door.  

Now, I can simply check the list before going on a hunt for the right spice.  And, if I use a spice up, I simply mark it off the list.  Or if I add a new one, I write the name at the bottom of the list.

Yes, it requires a little upkeep from time to time, but it's not that bad.  Save it on your computer, then just add and delete as needed.  It's a lot easier than emptying the cabinet every time!

Mmm...tasty!


No comments:

Post a Comment