Advance Notice

No new orders are currently being scheduled.

20 March 2012

New & Nifty: Tomato


I'm not a huge fan of the watery mess most tomatoes leave behind...it makes sandwiches soggy, salsas soupy, and forget about grilling.  Plus, I feel like I'm losing a lot of potential goodness, after all those wagon wheel slices that I can see through sometimes leave me wondering what exactly I paid for.  So, when I came across a mention of Tesoro tomatoes in one of my foodie magazines the other day, I was immediately intrigued.

Turns out this particular tomato, Tesoro, has seeds, but no gel (aka the watery guts), so they won't make your sandwiches soggy or your salsas soupy and you can grill them!  They are definitely on my "new products to try" list.  Maybe yours too, now?

Mmm...tasty!


*Not a paid advertisement!  Just wanted to share a new product that intrigued me!




No comments:

Post a Comment