Sometimes you just want a cookie...sooner rather than later.
My solution? Cookie pie! In today's version, M&M Cookie Pie. And, it's even ready in about 30 minutes if you prefer a slightly doughy-softer-brownie-ish center, like yours truly. Though, if you prefer a more thoroughly baked cookie, just add a few minutes of baking time; you know the drill - when a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, it's done! Just be sure you don't catch an M&M, the melted chocolate will defeat your testing attempts.
M&M Cookie Pie
Adapted from: Adventures in My Kitchen
Yield: 1, 9-inch cookie pie
- 1 cup + 1 Tbsp Flour
- 1/4 tsp Baking Soda
- Pinch of salt
- 3/4 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1.5 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup chocolate M&M candies
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Cream the butter and brown sugar until fluffy.
- Add the baking soda and salt and mix until combined.
- Add the egg and vanilla extract, blend until incorporated.
- Add the flour and mix well.
- Fold in the M&M candy pieces. Pour into a greased 9" pie pan, bake for 25 to 30 minutes, or until center tests done to your liking. Cool, then cut into slices to serve.