Because it's Spring.
Because I'm constructing a cake this weekend that has me a wee bit stressed out and I need a "healthy" sugar fix. (Oxymoron, I know...)
And, because I haven't shared a recipe with you in a bit, I give you...
Sweet Cream Fruit Dip
Yield: Approximately 1 cup
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 2 Tbsp packed light brown sugar, plus additional for serving, if desired
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Beat the cream cheese, sour cream, brown sugar, and vanilla extract in a bowl with a mixer until smooth and well combined.
- Chill before serving.
- Sprinkle with additional brown sugar before serving with grapes, strawberries, etc.
Doesn't get much simpler than that. But, it is super yummy!