Advance Notice

No new orders are currently being scheduled.

13 April 2012

Sweet Cream Fruit Dip

Because it's Friday and my day off.

Because it's Spring.

Because I'm constructing a cake this weekend that has me a wee bit stressed out and I need a "healthy" sugar fix.  (Oxymoron, I know...)

And, because I haven't shared a recipe with you in a bit, I give you...

Sweet Cream Fruit Dip
Printable Recipe
Yield:  Approximately 1 cup


Ingredients:
  • 8 oz cream cheese, softened
  • 1/3 cup sour cream
  • 2 Tbsp packed light brown sugar, plus additional for serving, if desired
  • 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
Preparation:
  1. Beat the cream cheese, sour cream, brown sugar, and vanilla extract in a bowl with a mixer until smooth and well combined.
  2. Chill before serving.
  3. Sprinkle with additional brown sugar before serving with grapes, strawberries, etc.
Doesn't get much simpler than that.  But, it is super yummy!

Happy dipping!

No comments:

Post a Comment