Advance Notice

No new orders are currently being scheduled.

10 October 2013

I Never Promised You a Rose Garden

But, I'll give you one today.  Because I'm thoughtful like that.  I just hope you like yellow and red roses.

Oh, and that you don't mind that they are on a chocolate cake.

PA040038_cew

This is one of those cakes that I debated taking on; not because it wasn't something I wanted to create, but more because it was a last minute-ish request and I already had a few things on the schedule (OSU football!).  But, I'm glad I decided to go ahead with it, it's been awhile since I made fondant flowers and the design was fun to put together. But, by far the best part - I got the sweetest thank you from the client, and that made it all the more worthwhile!

Though, if roses and chocolate aren't really your thing (Seriously?  I can understand not liking roses, but chocolate?  Come on, you're breaking my heart!), maybe you'd prefer just a simple, pale pink cake instead?

PA030012_ew

If you're not into pink, well, I'm afraid you'll have to stick with the roses, since that's all I have to share today.  Are you making plans for Halloween celebrations yet?  I need to decide what treats to put together for my nieces and nephews this year...maybe severed finger cookies or homemade candy corn or Halloween candy bark...

Decisions, decisions.

Talk to you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment